Six Reasons to kick-start your lifestyle into gear at the Park Club
Six Reasons to kick-start your lifestyle into gear at the Park Club (West London’s prestigious family Health Club), Park Club Personal Trainer and Coach Paul Persad explains further:
1. 2012 is about looking after You!
It’s the 21st century and yet another New Year has broken its dawn. You have your ipad, your iphone, cable TV and the laptop is feeling a little run down. You’ve just ordered your online shopping. You’re rushing the kids off to school or maybe you’re rushing yourself off to work; but have you stopped for a short moment to consider your own life- balance, your own personal well-being? How about that feeling of being rejuvenated and re-energised? When was the last time, you felt that great?
2. A time for Change
A European Health Interview Survey by Eurostat (the statistical office of the European Union) reported in November 2011, that nearly a quarter (23.9%) of UK women and (22.1%) for UK men were recorded as being clinically overweight. This figure doesn’t just continue to rise, but the knock on effects on Heart Disease, Diabetes and co-related life threatening diseases are also on the increase.
Heart Research UK – a leading, pioneer charity fighting against Heart disease states: “By eating a heart-healthy diet, exercising regularly, not smoking, you can reduce your risk of heart disease. Being active, getting that heart beating a bit faster and spending less time sitting down, is good for your heart and arteries. Daily exercise will help you trim your waistline, maintain a healthy blood pressure and cholesterol level, strengthen bones, tone muscles, help build up fitness, manage stress and make you feel good. The list of benefits for your heart and body is endless”.
Is it time for you to change?
3. Gymnasium and Outdoor Personal training
At the Park Club, we pride ourselves on the Personal Training Services that are on offer with membership. In the first month, new members are offered five Personal Training sessions, along with a complementary session in successive months.
Our Personal Trainers are not your regular gym instructors. We are your professional guides to a fitter and healthier future. We provide you with support in your personal development and can inspire you onto achieving new goals and new horizons. We are exercise and sports coaching specialists that are here to help you tap into the vast potential of the real ‘you’.
At the Park Club, we also have the advantage of having 27 acres of fantastic, open, green space. Imagine: a personally coached workout out in your own bit of private park space; getting vital oxygen into the lungs, releasing those little stressful tensions and getting your natural blast of Vitamin D! Or if the London weather is playing up, why not notch up some new achievements inside the gym – Feel the endorphin rush, feel renewed and energised!
4. Diversity – You are unique
We recognise that all of our members and clients are unique and have different aims, wants and desires. We have complex bodies that often work differently to others and we appreciate that the ‘one size fits all’ principle doesn’t always hold true. This is why we actively look for new ways to enhance your training experience and tailor-make your programme to suit you. This is what makes the Park Club a perfect environment to train. Gender, age, size, height, cultural background and ability are irrelevant when it comes to knocking down your own barriers to improving your personal health and achieving your goals. This is where we can help you increase your confidence, and empower you to feel good about yourself.
If you are serious about achieving results in less time; want to avoid training and weight loss plateaus, or prefer a specialised weekly programme with variety, then you might consider training with us a bit more regularly. Just imagine what you could achieve in 2012, if you set your mind to it?!
5. Variety - A range of Personal Training areas we can help you with
We can train you in a range of different areas. These are just some of our specialities.
- • Weight Management and unique 10 week kick-start weight-loss programmes
- • Nutritional education and advice
- • Post injury and sports rehabilitation
- • Postural assessments & corrective exercise to improve your posture
- • Training for older adults and people with arthritic joint issues, including shoulders, hips, knees and also lower back problems. Learn how you can reduce the effects of Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- • Specialist screening advice and exercise referral for people who have been referred by Doctors, Physios and Chiropractors; as well as lifestyle change clients who need to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- • Find ways to manage Diabetes or train with us regularly to potentially reverse Diabetes type II
- • Training for Mums to be: Pre and post natal pregnancy
- • Advanced cardiovascular and Sports functional training programmes – e.g. for running, rowing, boxing, triathlon events.
- • Are you running your first ever 10K or marathon this year, or want to improve on your last result? Want to reduce potential injuries for your skiing trip or improve your backhand for tennis? – then come and speak to us and arrange a consultation.
6. Exclusive gym, studio and outdoor classes
New for 2012 includes our indoor rowing (crew class). We have a regular early risers running & circuit training club; kettlebells class held indoors and outside. Come and try out a range of our studio led classes – a variety of yoga classes, Pilates, Tai Chi, Bodypump and only Abs classes. Why not also try out our Bootcamp – an intensive workout led over 5 days a week during the spring and summer months. Push your limits and achieve more.
So what are you waiting for? This is just a taster of what we can offer. Come and have a chat to our gymnasium staff and membership team and maybe you might achieve one or two of those dreams.Tweet comments powered by Disqus